Lawn & Landscape Pricing Guide for 2022
Are you equipped to keep your company competitive AND profitable this year?
Watch the video to find out!
Click the image to download the handout!
- 0:00:00 Introduction & Opening Question
- 0:06:05 About Tony...
- 0:08:50 The Exceptional Landscape Company Formula
- 0:10:50 The Purpose of Your Business
- 0:11:40 Content begins...
- 0:16:08 Agenda
- 0:17:40 Discussion of Inflation
- 0:23:20 How to Keep Employees Happy
- 0:33:53 The #1 Pricing Mistake
- 1:00:02 How to Adjust Prices w/o Losing Customers
- 1:05:02 How to Double Profit
- 1:15:48 A Simple Estimating System...
- 1:19:10 The Best Way to Price Right in 2022
- 1:30:40 Q & A
How much will you need to raise your prices in 2022? How will rising inflation impact your profit strategy in 2022?
On this Landscaper’s Pricing Guide for 2022 webinar, you will learn:
- The #1 pricing mistake in lawn and landscape companies today
- How to adjust prices in 2022 without losing profitable customers
- A simple estimating system that destroys the need for complicated business software
- What you must do with wage rates to keep your best employees happy in 2022
- Answers from several of our attendees questions during the broadcast!
You already know that employee pay is on the rise. Fuel costs have increased over 30% in 2021. Equipment prices are on the rise (if you can even find what you’re looking for).
USA inflation has just hit a 39 year high. Inflation has the power to destroy companies with puny little profits and no plan to increase prices.
We’d like to show you what Wealthy Landscapers are doing to make 2022 the most profitable year ever!
Watch the video to learn more!
About Tony Bass...
Tony Bass has been an entrepreneur since 1987. He is the Founder & CEO of Super Lawn Technologies, which provides lawn & landscape contractors with tools to increase productivity. Tony has written seven books, including co-authoring The E-Myth Landscape Contractor with Michael E. Gerber. He bases his counsel on 30+ years of green industry experience, which includes founding, growing and selling his initially small landscaping business for a seven-figure profit. Tony is on a mission to teach 10,000 lawn & landscape business owners how to double profits in 12 to 24 months.