Q&A: 2022 Lawn & Landscape Pricing Guide
Do you have 2022 pricing questions?
Watch the video to get the answers to the most commonly asked lawn & landscape pricing questions and click the images to download the handouts!
- 0:00:00 Introduction & Opening Question
- 0:12:30 Agenda
- 0:22:20 How much should I increase employee pay?
- 0:29:37 How to account for changing fuel cost?
- 0:49:25 How to raise prices and keep customers?
- 0:53:35 How will inflation impact my 2022 profit strategy and what is a good profit margin?
- 0:58:22 How to make your company a high-profit company
- 1:21:39 Should I charge the same rate for all types of work?
- 1:25:40 How much should I raise my 2022 prices?
- 1:29:08 The Best Way to Price Right in 2022
- 1:47:07 How to explain why your prices are higher than others
Last month we held a similar training event with over 350 landscape business owners. We had 162 questions submitted. So we know this is a hot topic.
But... we simply did not have time to answer 162 questions...so on this call, we dive deep into your questions.
Watch to learn more!
About Tony Bass...
Tony Bass has been an entrepreneur since 1987. He is the Founder & CEO of Super Lawn Technologies, which provides lawn & landscape contractors with tools to increase productivity. Tony has written seven books, including co-authoring The E-Myth Landscape Contractor with Michael E. Gerber. He bases his counsel on 30+ years of green industry experience, which includes founding, growing and selling his initially small landscaping business for a seven-figure profit. Tony is on a mission to teach 10,000 lawn & landscape business owners how to double profits in 12 to 24 months.